Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Years Resolutions!

Hello everybody! I feel like I haven't put up a post for ages, mainly because I haven't, these last 2 months have been crazy! School's been...stressful, and my life was a bit of mess, but I'm going to try my best to get a post up every week!
Today I am going to talk you through some of my new years resolutions, I know this is a bit late, but oh well, it's better late then never ;)

1.Eat healthier.
I feel like everybody says these, I've said it every year I can remember, but this year, I actually want to try and do it, over the past few months I've been eating the worst food I could be, so I want to cut out food that I know is not going to do me any favours.

2. Step out of my Comfort Zone
Last year I definitely realised what I didn't like doing, or what I didn't want to do, this year I want to do things that I would never normally do, even little things like going out with my friends more often, or just wearing different clothes to what I would normally wear. I may feel incredibly unconfident at first, but I want to work on becoming able to feel comfortable in whatever I do.

3.Gain more confidence
I have absolutely no confidence, I want to become more confident as a person. Be able to step out of the house with no makeup on and not feel the need to go and put any on, Be able to stand in front of anyone and talk about things.

4. Be a better person in general
I'm not saying I'm a terrible person, but I could definitely improve, sometimes I say things without thinking, meaning that I've probably upset someone. I also need to be more positive about life. I stress out over the littlest things, get myself worked up, meaning that I'm probably going to
end up crying over nothing.

5. Be me
I feel like because it's a new year, people feel the need to change. Guess what, you don't, just because it's a fresh start doesn't mean you need to change, I don't plan on changing any time soon because it isn't 2016 anymore, if you are happy with yourself, don't worry about changing, if people love you for who you are, why change?

I hope you enjoyed this post, I feel like in some aspects of it, I got very deep which is not like me at all, but still, I hope you gained something from this.
Hopefully there will be another post next week but we will just have to see what happens...
Anyways,
Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment