Tuesday 30 August 2016

What's in My School Bag?

Hey, welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to let you know what I keep in my school bag, so lets get started!

1. My Pencil Case
I need this. I have 2, one for normal things like pen pencils, you get the jist, the 2nd one for my Sharpies and Highlighters etc, I just hate having a over crowded pencil case, it is very stressful ok.

2. My Planner
My school normally supply us with a planner each year, I lost mine in Year 7 and I cried about it for a good day, as I was worried I would forget about all my homework and get loads of detentions, turned out we didn't have much homework, try not to loose you planner!

3. Makeup (Bag)
Not just for makeup, but for other girly things because you never know, TMI but I don't care to be honest, lol. I just find that sometimes a bag with hand sanitizer, concealer, and hand cream is something I need, and a spray, something that makes you smell nice, I sweat so bad at school and then think I stink, don't be like me.

4. A4 Folder
I like to keep one of these for homework because I hate getting homework sheets creased up or lost, like I do. It keeps it all in one place and it is just so helpful.

5. Earphones
Although my school have banned phones, when I walk home, I like to have them, I might not even use them, but I like knowing that I have them just incase, you never know.

6. Money
I never normally keep money in my bag, but I do most of the time as sometimes I like to walk down to the shop after school and buy food because school makes me hungry, so it's always handy to have!

To be honest my school bag is very standard but, hey ho, it is fine for me, so that's ok!
I hope you enjoyed, if you did let me know on my twitter @charlotteldoddx and I will see it!

Sorry there wasn't a blog post on Wednesday, I completely forgot about it, until I looked at the time and realised my post was to go up 20 minutes ago! Oops!

Twitter - @charlotteldoddx

See you next week!

Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment